If you were convicted of an infraction, a misdemeanor, or a felony and were not sentenced to state prison, you can petition for a dismissal; otherwise known as an expungement. California Penal Code 1203.4 allows those who are eligible to have their case re-opened, the finding of guilty withdrawn, and the case dismissed.

To be eligible, you must have satisfied all of the terms of your sentence:

  •           • You must have completed probation. If you have not completed your probation, we can request an early termination of probation from the court.
  •           • If you were not given probation, then one year must have passed since the date of your conviction
  •           • Paid all fines, restitution and reimbursement
  •           • Completed any mandatory programs, community service, classes, etc.
  •           • Not currently serving another sentence or probation for a subsequent conviction
  •           • Not currently charged with another crime

You will be required to provide us with details of your conviction(s). Most of the information will be on the court papers you received at the time of your conviction. However, if you don’t have those papers, we can assist you in locating the required information from several sources, such as:

  •           • Your Parole or Probation Officer
  •           • The Court where you were convicted
  •           • The State Department of Justice Criminal Record Review Unit

Once we prepare the required documents to expunge your conviction, we will file them with the appropriate court and serve copies to the District Attorney's Office and Probation Department, as required in your county. We can prepare and serve the documents within 24 hours. However, it will, typically, take the court about 2 to 3 months to forward you the court order signed by the judge setting aside your conviction and dismissing your case. The court order is then forwarded to the Department of Justice and your record is corrected.

We make the process simple and affordable.  Complete the questions below to get started now or Contact us with any questions you may have regarding the expungement process.


To Get Started, Please Complete The Following Questions:

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]