FORECLOSURE HELP - TRUSTEE SALE DELAY
Have a FORECLOSURE sale date?
WE CAN HELP YOU EVEN IF IT'S BEING SOLD TOMORROW!
NO UPFRONT COSTS - YOU DON'T PAY IF WE DON'T DELAY YOUR SALE!
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR DELAY STARTED
We can set in place legal sale delays from six up to 20 months depending on your given situation.
As you may know, the trustee does not want to foreclose on a property that has not gone through the correct process at the lender, investor or trustee level. The trustee will go to great lengths to verify that they have done everything correctly. We do not work directly with your lender, only the lender’s trustee (attorney). So essentially we are skipping all the red tape and bureaucracy at the lender level and dealing with the entity that is really in charge of the foreclosure.
Our program is 100% guaranteed. You don't pay unless your sale date is postponed.
Our firm contacts the trustee and demands that they verify a comprehensive list of issues related to the legal nature of the foreclosure proceedings enacted by the lender and the trustee. We challenge the trustee on a set of legal procedures used to compel the trustee to verify that the property owner's rights were protected throughout the foreclosure process. Once the trustee is challenged with a violation, they must postpone the sale date in order to have sufficient time to verify the challenge or be held liable.
Trustees do not want to be held liable for a wrongful foreclosure. Trustees will not foreclose on the property if there is a potential violation pointed out to them prior to the Foreclosure Auction Sale Date. Trustees are incredibly busy and generating huge profits so they will continually postpone the sale date with adequate time to research and respond to the issues raised. Our demands postpone your Sale date, stops the auction and keeps you in your home.
Below are a couple of key points for you to consider about our program:
You don’t have to file for Bankruptcy to stop a sale! Although, that is an option. You can legally challenge your Trustee’s ability to foreclose. This can easily triple the amount of time that a trustee can take to complete the foreclosure process. It doesn’t work from the lender side at all. This purely focuses on the trustee side of a foreclosure sale.
YOU may qualify if:
- • No upfront cost. If we are not able to postpone the sale we will not charge you.
- • You can continue working on a modification, short sale or any other workout program with the lender while we are postponing your sale date.
- • You just want to stay in the house for as long as possible and don’t want to move or rent a new apartment or house.
We make the process simple and affordable. For more information Contact us today for a free consultation.
Express Legal Help Center is not collecting any advanced fees as services are provided prior to Express Legal Help Center being paid. We are providing you with postponement(s) of the foreclosure sale date(s). Postponements should be used as the last resort. This is not a loan modication!
- • The Trustee Sale Date is 30 days or less from now.
- • Even if you have filed Bankruptcy, been denied for a loan modification or a temporary restraining order was lifted.
- • You need more time to facilitate a short sale, regular sale or a loan modification.
- • You are renting from a landlord or losing your home that you want to stay in for as long as possible.